InsideOut

Bring your inside out...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pune, Bangalore, India

I like doing things in new ways... music... touring... swimming... teaching...mathematics...

Monday, December 06, 2004

Wooaaaahh....this works cool! Me too a blogger now!

Wow! So, finally, I have also started blogging!

Saw many writing blogs...perhaps the way they write their diaries...sort of keeping track of personal records. Never felt like writing any such myself! What a boring task, nah? Like an everyday-prayer at the end of the day (EOD), script yourself and your 'today' activities in your personal notebook. And for what...for whom? Myself?? Never!

But this looks different! How come? I could never imagine myself to be a blogger, for the reasons mentioned. But..Hey! This is not that boring stuff! No other blogs did change my views as did his own...Oh yes!...I am talking about Adam Bosworth! He writes well...or rather he blogs well! Well, how do I know him is a mystery (not to me of course! But to him)...but, the very thin, fading line of the possibility of a relationship got severed as he left BEA. I don't want to look ridiculous by describing Adam here, but I do enjoy reading him. His talks (or rather, blogs) reflect ground reality.

So, is it a kind of reality, that's exposed through the blogs? I believe so, not sure though! But, other than reality, which is subject to various parameters, creative writing is what inspired me more. Let me clarify that, I don't mean to say that there exists no good blogger, other than Adam. Certainly they do, but I don't know...I never cared to know. I knew about Adam first and then this activity called blogging! That's how I cared to see what's blogging!

Finally, do I have to explain why I chose the name "InsideOut" (well, Java programmars would have noticed the camelNamingConvention!)? Hmmm...what do the diary-writers do? outside_in (No! not, the change in naming convention, I mean)....they grab all the outside stuff around them and converge all into a notebook, which no one else has access to! I see the bloggers do the reverse...they bring their inside stuff outside.

Finally, it's been fun blogging my first BLOG! Didn't know how to start. May be later, I'll try to put myself insideout...

Happy Blogging!
- Sujeet -

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome baby!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home